Serving Greater Malden"Declare his Glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples." Psalm 96:3
Forestdale proudly serves our neighborhood and the world by supporting international missionaries, active church plants and local organizations meeting the needs of the hungry, poor, and homeless in Metro Boston. Everyone can be loving God, loving others, and making disciples for Jesus in their homes, neighborhoods, workplaces, and schools.
Some of the ways we serve our community and world:
- Feeding the hungry and homeless in Malden and surrounding communities through the Bread of Life Ministry. Hot meals are served four nights a week. For more information, visit breadoflifemalden.org.
- With “Operation Christmas Child” every fall, we fill shoeboxes with presents to send to children in developing countries through the Samaritan’s Purse organization. For more information, visit samaritanspurse.org.
- We have sent many of our teenagers and adults on short-term mission trips to Haiti, the Philippines, Ecuador, and Mexico.
- Each summer we welcome 80-100 children from our community to come and spend a week with us learning about Jesus through skits, games, songs, stories, and crafts at Vacation Bible school. A whole host of volunteers are needed each year to help us serve the kids in each of those areas.
Opportunities for service within the church:
- Sunday morning: musicians, ushers, Sunday School teachers, and nursery care workers are all needed.
- Throughout the week: disciple makers, small group leaders, devotional writers, gardeners, and janitors are all needed to continue the ministry of the church.
Want to get involved? Contact Pastor Paul for more information!